Terms and Conditions
Once you place an order with KUBE Office Booths (KUBE Sound Isolation Ltd), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions and policy regarding our products, guarantee and returns.
The term 'KUBE' or 'KUBE Phone Booth' or 'KUBE Office Pod' or 'KUBE Meeting Room' or 'KUBE Sound Isolation Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owners of this company and website whose address is given at the bottom of this page.
- A deposit payment of 50% of the total order value will be required prior to the manufacturing process. The final 50% payment will be required prior to shipping or delivery or delivery and installation.
- KUBE phone booths, office pods and office meeting rooms are manufactured and designed to significantly reduce the level of ambient noise, however please note they are not 100% soundproof. KUBE reserves the right to make any manufacturing and design modifications without prior notification.
- KUBE will repair or replace, at its facility, any part that may prove to be defective in materials or workmanship, for five years from the date of purchase. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Our five year guarantee does not cover any damage resulting from an accident, mishandling, vandalism, misuse, abuse, alteration or lack of reasonable care. Any alterations to our products will void our guarantee. Our guarantee does not cover damage resulting from outdoor use. All KUBE phone booths, office pods and meeting rooms are manufactured and designed for indoor use only. Our guarantee extends to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
- We make every attempt to ensure that all our customers are 100% confident in their purchase before placing their order. Each KUBE phone booth, office pod or meeting room is a custom made product manufactured to order. Should any situation occur any returns are made solely at the discretion of KUBE.
- Any cancelled orders after the initial deposit has been paid and the manufacturing process has begun (each product is specifically bespoke manufactured to order) will be liable to the customer forfeiting any deposit payments or a maximum of 50% of the total order value. Any returns accepted will require the customer to pay for all shipping charges and a 50% restocking fee with the product returned by the customer in "like new" condition. Customer will be liable for any damaged returns.
We offer two types of delivery:
- Road side delivery, provided with instructions for self-assembly. This will be delivered on a wooden pallet. We would advise that two people are available to take delivery of the pallet and to lift the panels into your property. We will confirm your delivery date once your product is complete and ready for dispatch. Kube will always request that the pallet is dropped as close to your property as possible and for the driver to give you at least one hour's notice of arrival. Please note: KUBE Sound Isolation Ltd cannot be held liable for any missed or late deliveries nor can we offer any compensation for loss of time or earnings.?
- Full delivery and on site installation service. This service includes one of our dedicated delivery teams personally delivering your phone booth, office pod or meeting room and installing it in a location of your choosing. Your delivery date will be confirmed once your product is manufactured and ready for dispatch. The team will call you on the day, with at least one hour's notice of arrival. The team will require a parking space near to the property. If parking is not available we must be notified. Please ensure you have measured your space correctly. To assemble the product ordered we must be able to access the room in which you would like the product installing. We will need a space at least 20cm larger than the ordered product – roughly 10cm each side minimum. If the product cannot be installed due to lack of space or poor access, all installation and delivery charges remain payable and the product will be left uninstalled in your preferred location.